Ambassador Welcome Pack
- Facebook Rules and T&C's
- You must be active within the Facebook group
- Do not discuss orders within Facebook group
- Email us, do not inbox admins on Facebook
- Do not share anything outside the FB group
- Keep posts within the group relevant
- Do not post content with other logos present
- Do not share discount codes from other entitys
- You can be affiliated with clothing brands
- You can't join another supplement company
- We reserve the right at any point to remove your ambassador title if we feel that you have gone against our brand ethics, what our image stands for or failed to comply with any of the rules above.
- Discount Link Setup
- Sign up here
- You will recieve an email once accepted
- Then log back in here
- Once logged in a discount link will be generated
- Right now this can NOT be changed
- You can shorten the link to make it simpler
- Click "Copy" and add this to your instagram bio
- or Share it on Social Media
- This will generate 10% OFF and 5% Commission
- You can withdraw commission under "Payment History"
- You need a PayPal account to withdraw commission which is free
- You can add your PayPal account under "Settings"
- Under the "Messages" tab will be announcements if any
- & that's it, your good to go!
- Own More
So, you have ordered your ambassador application package but you want to own more that wasn't an option on the ambassador application page. To do this, click on the menu button from the top and select a category to view all of our available products, then at the checkout apply the discount code "EATEAM" without the quotations for 20%+ OFF any item from the website.
- Please do NOT use the successful ambassador application page for any further purchases, please use the main web store and apply the "EATEAM" discount code at the checkout. If you do, your order will be on hold and will delay your delivery.
- Instagram Shoutouts
- To get shout outs, please do the following:
- Upload a photo on instagram using HD quality
- which must include Equiapparel products
- After uploading the photo, click edit on the photo,
- tap "tag people" then tag @Equi.apparel
- Mention @Equi.apparel in the description
- Get thousands of followers
- We are now offering a service where we increase your social media following by around 1,000-3,000 followers a month. For more information please visit here
- Instagram Accounts & Messages
- Equiapparel now holds around 15 instagram accounts which each have their own purpose, mainly to do with language support. You may receive messages from them if you have recently followed them or if you have double tapped on an instagram recruitment post. Please do not be alarmed and simply ignore the message. To show support follow each of these accounts, if you add your instagram account username to your affiliate signup we can follow you on each of our accounts and show love back.
- The Ambassador Role
- An Ambassador means that you are now an official spokesperson for the brand. To help spread the word you can:
- add our website to your Instagram Profile
- add your discount to your bio
- add "Equiapparel Ambassador" to your bio
- follow other horsey people on instagram
- send them a message quoting your discount
- & by doing regular posts offering discounts
- Tasks and duties will include improving sales, increasing brand awareness and becoming an active team player within the Facebook group. How you personally go about this will depend on your own personal skills and abilities. As an Ambassador you should embody the brand identity in appearance, demeanour, values and ethics.
Please note that building a brand is a very slow process and we appreciate your patience.
"That's everything from us for now, if you ever have a query please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org Gmail users can find some emails in the "social" media folder from time to time.
Thank you for being part of Equiapparel, we are very excited to be working with you and we know we that have made the right choice in selecting you as a new edition to our team and family.
Why not make a post inside the Facebook group and introduce yourself?"